Application for funding from the Local Government Research and Development Scheme
A funding round for Internal LGA Staff applications only (for projects to commence on 1 July 2018) will be determined by the LGA Board on 17 May 2018.
If you have any questions about the Local Government Research & Development Scheme, please contact the Scheme's Executive Officer, Mr Shane Sody, on (08) 8224 2036.
Please follow these steps:
- Read the "2018 Guidelines to applicants" available on this page.
- If your organisation is an "eligible applicant" then save a copy of this Word template: Project Submission Template to your computer, and complete it.
- Gather any supporting documentation. If you have more than one supporting document, please combine them into one PDF or Word file, provided it is no bigger than 1.5 Mb.
- Go to the heading 'LGRDS Application' on this page below, and complete Section 1 "Application Summary" and Section 2 "Contact details"
- Go to Section 3 "Upload Documents" and upload the Word "Project Submission" that you completed as well as your supporting document, if you have one.
- Tick the two boxes constitutuing your "Declaration" and click 'Submit"
Please do not complete the fields below, until.....
....until you have first opened, saved and completed the Word template: Project Submission Template. Only after you have completed your project submission should you come back to this page, to fill in the fields below and upload your project submission where indicated.
If you have any questions about the Local Government Research & Development Scheme, please contact the Scheme's Executive Officer, Mr Shane Sody, on (08) 8224 2036 or email email@example.com