Save the date - Wednesday 25 October 2017
The Local Government Functional Support Group (LGFSG) is conducting a local government focused forum that provides relevant pre-season briefings, operational exercises, workshops, tools and learnings that will inform and enhance LG response to emergencies. This forum is focused at the operational level.
This event is aimed for council staff that work in operational emergency management and/or incident management.
The forum is offered in two parts which you can register for both or one of:
Part 1: CFS Bushfire season briefing, SES Flood and extreme weather updates and LGFSG updates
Part 2: Operational workshops and exercises
A full program will be available late September.
Workshop topics (Part 2)
- Local Government Incident Management
- CFS Joint Operating Guidelines review
- Local Government in Recovery
- Emergency Management Education and Development for Local Government
Exercise Focus (Part 2)
- Local Government working at a ZEST during a Bushfire