Back by popular demand – LG Professionals Australia, SA together with University of Adelaide are please to once again present this two day Project Management Workshop – to be held on 23 & 24 October 2017.
This workshop is ideally suited to managers, professionals or team leaders who are:
- Responsible for the efficient management of business projects and the resources they involve - human, physical and financial.
- Accountable for achieving results within specified time, budget and quality limits.
- Seeking a better understanding of the project management process.
Key Learnings of attending this interactive workshop are:
- The role of projects in contemporary organisations - why do we have projects and how to determine whether we should have a project at all;
- The distinction between projects and ongoing operations, and between projects, programs and endeavours;
- Factors that help determine whether the project should proceed;
- The key stages in the process of formulating and executing a project, from initial concept to final completion, project life cycle;
- Defining projects - establishing project priorities and managing project scope;
- Stage gate approach;
- The Critical Path Method of project planning and control, precedence analysis, critical path, Gantt chart;
- Determining project schedules, resources and budgets;
- Managing project execution, monitoring and control, identifying and fixing typical project issues.
A flyer with full details of the workshop can be found via the following link – click here to download flyer and register.
Further enquiries, please contact Kate Staples firstname.lastname@example.org
“Interactive, relevant examples for local government mixed with theory – a really good balance”
Belinda Portelli, Strategic & Corporate Planner