The Program for the ‘Get Smart’ Local Government Information Technology SA Conference is now available on the LGITSA website.
Information and Technology are core enablers to smart city initiatives and can range from open data, sharing information to sensor networks that are gathering information. What ideas, opportunities and challenges are happening around Councils? Come along to the LGITSA conference and find out.
The program includes the following sessions and the annual Gala Dinner including the LGITSA awards presentation:
- Purpose-driven smart cities: the superior growth model
- Dogs and Cats Online
- ePlanning Portal Update
- Smarter Collaboration for Sector-wide Digital Transformation
- City of Adelaide's Journey Towards Being a Smart City
- The D3 Digital Challenge Initiative
- Work Orders - Depot Digitalisation Project
- Information Governance: What it is and why you need it
- Out of the Cyclone and into the Cloud
- Creating a Digital Workplace
- IoT: Connecting Communities
- Creating an Information Architecture - who knew you were designing a Colosseum?
- The Spirit of GovHack in SA: The Benefits of Engaging Local Innovators to Re-imagine Government Open Data
- Stay Smart
- West Maps
- Using an Objective ECM
- Smarter Cities
- Entertainment from Adam Page - A one-man band never sounded so good!
Registrations close on Friday 12 October. A group discount is available for organisations wanting to send 4 or more participants along.
Discounted accommodation has been organised at the Mercure Grosvenor, Oaks Embassy and Oaks Horizons. All three hotels are located on North Terrace and are walking distance from the Adelaide Convention Centre.
For accommodation information, the program and to register, please visit: