This workshop is ideal for leaders at all levels, change drivers and staff delivering presentations and internal training.
In this 1 day workshop, you will learn how to:
- Develop your own natural speaking style and learn how to use pace, volume and tone in your voice,
- Overcome the fear of judgement and project authority and confidence even if you are a little anxious,
- Project your own presence and charisma,
- Create and deliver content naturally, credibly and effectively,
- Understand the learning styles model and how people receive and retain information,
- Choose the most effective method of delivery and use PowerPoint in a more engaging way,
- Structure and deliver stories that engage and entertain the audience,
- Find the ‘stickability’ element in your presentation so it will be remembered,
- Create a striking and lasting impression.
A flyer with full details of the workshop can be found on our website – click here to download flyer and register.
Further enquiries - contact Kate Staples firstname.lastname@example.org.
“I learnt so much about the ‘art’ of speaking and presenting, and some great techniques I still use now to control those nerves.” – Victoria MacKirdy, General Manager, Alexandrina Council