Effective Change Management – 7 & 8 November 2017, for professionals responsible for leading, driving and implementing organisational changes, projects, initiatives or programs. The focus of this program is to help you better understand why change is resisted and provide you with different techniques to manage change more effectively. Places limited, registrations close 24 October.
Back by popular demand – LG Professionals, SA together with the University of Adelaide are pleased to present this two day workshop designed especially for executives, managers, team leaders, professionals and others who are, or may become responsible for leading, driving and implementing organisational changes, projects, initiatives or programs.
The aims of this workshop are to:
- Review trends and developments in the field of change management.
- Explore why textbook guidelines for managing change are so difficult to apply in practice and what to do about it.
- Unravel why change is resisted by considering Immunity to Change.
- Identify attributes of the effective change agent and invite participants to consider the strengths and limitations of their own change leadership expertise.
- Consider methods, techniques and ideas of how to more effectively manage change, for example by considering Appreciative Inquiry as a model to ignite positive change.
- Learn from guest speakers about their change management experiences and consider the different perspectives, challenges and insights.
A flyer with full details of the workshop can be found on our website – click here to download flyer and register.
Further enquiries – contact Kate Staples firstname.lastname@example.org.
“I gained a good understanding of change management principles and how they applied to my organisation” past participant