17th Annual Leadership Excellence Awards – Nominations close Friday 19 January 2018.
Have you or your colleague’s demonstrated excellence within local government?
Local Government Professionals Australia, SA Leadership Excellence Awards Program recognises outstanding achievement and innovation in local government. The aim is to raise the standard and quality of local government leadership and management, while facilitating connections and sharing across councils.
The many benefits of being an Award nominee include:
- Recognition of leadership, innovation, excellence and effort.
- Boosting the pride and motivation of employees
- Making network connections and sharing achievements with other local government entities
- Reflecting on the goals, strategies and vision that led to the success of the project and using those insights to drive even greater success in the future
- Showcasing the work of local government professionals and the sector
- Public acknowledgement of finalists
For more information, visit LG Professionals, SA and to nominate today, download the call for nominations brochure.
Nominations close 5.00pm on Friday 19 January 2018.
If you have any queries, please contact Rhiannon Grebenshikoff via email email@example.com.