LGA Procurement has entered into an arrangement direct with Adobe to provide an Enterprise Program for all of your Adobe requirements.
This is a second generation Enterprise Term Licence Agreement (ETLA) which will offer an opportunity to purchase from a wide range of products, and has seen Adobe partner with Data#3 for this provision.
The program has a minimum annual subscription entry level requirement but provides for a broader range of programmatic benefits that are of value to large enterprise customers.
Each ETLA is custom built to a customer, taking into consideration a variety of factors including current licensing arrangements and past licensing history.
This agreement allows for any affiliated council to be part of the agreement by choice, leveraging the volume of licenses from grouping together to gain access to an ETLA and its benefits.
ETLA benefits include:
- Fixed pricing for a 3 year term
- Single annual payment at contract anniversary
- Predictable annual payments
- Flexibility to over-deploy licenses immediately and add to the agreement via true-up at anniversary with a flat 50% in arrears true-up rate.
- Enterprise Admin Console:
- Central point of application management, retain council wide application version control. Provide users with as much or as little control over application updates as council management preference, or centrally manage and control all upgrades, updates/patches.
- Enterprise tools for packaging deployment. Customise packages to suit council management or user requirements, including access to services etc.
- Capability and flexibility to easily add and remove users and redeploy licenses.
- Multi-level admin access, from full system access to support only.
- Access support chat, case management, expert services sessions.
- 24 hour support.
- Access to Enterprise support via phone, email, Admin Console chat and case logging functions.
- Unlimited 30 minute expert services sessions.
- Access to a Remote Customer Success Manager.
Councils are reminded that if you wish to take advantage of the pricing for Adobe Products under the Enterprise Program negotiated with Adobe, you need to have your order placed with Data#3 by 19 August 2019.
To access this contract at the next Participation date, please contact Tyler Osborne at Data#3 direct at Tyler_Osborne@data3.com.au.
For further information, including confidential pricing available only to SA Councils and Subsidiaries, please CLICK HERE.
If you have any queries, please contact Vicky Newton on 8224 2046 or email email@example.com.