LGA Training are seeking expressions of interest from the sector in a training session for staff who would like a more comprehensive understanding of the processes and key requirements for successfully assessing, applying and delivering grant funding opportunities as part the Building Better Regions Fund -Round Four.
The proposed 3-hour session will be available face-to-face at Local Government House, Adelaide and live via webinar. It will provide participants with:
- The context of the Federal Government funding priorities following the 2019 election
- An understanding of the BBRF4 process and Federal Government grant requirements more broadly
- Considerations in aligning your application including:
- What assessors are looking for
- How are you selecting, assessing and aligning your project(s)?
- What is your pitch?
- What are your financial and non-financial contributions, how best to leverage resources?
- How are you leveraging other external funds?
- Important delivery and reporting information
- How to build key relationships that will assist in the positioning of your council as a good partner for funding opportunities
Please register your interest in this training here by COB Friday 30th August 2019.