In responding to the needs of its members and providing a voice for the local government sector, the LGA is guided by three key documents;
- the LGA Constitution, which sets out the fundamental principals of governance;
- the LGA Strategic Plan, which sets out the organisations priorities for the future;
- and the LGA Policy Manual which contains a series of policies that underpin the day to day operations of the association.
In addition, the LGA produces an Annual Report which records the performance of the organisation in relation to its strategic objectives.
The LGA Constitution
The LGA Constitution (effective from 27 October 2018) is available to view here.
- GAROC Terms of Reference (Adopted Oct 2018)(328 kb)
- SAROC Terms of Reference (adopted Oct 2018)(278 kb)
- LGA Audit and Risk Committee Terms of Reference(289 kb)
- CEO Advisory Committee Terms of Reference(86 kb)
- LGA - Meeting Procedures (adopted Oct 2018)(256 kb)
- LGA Membership Proposition (adopted Oct 2018)(254 kb)
The LGA Policy Manual
The LGA Policy Manual is a compilation of the policies which are determined and amended by members at Ordinary and Annual General Meetings.
LGA's Strategic Plan
To assist in setting the LGA's broad priorities the Association has in place the 2016-2020 LGA Strategic Plan(3488 kb).
LGA 2018-19 Annual Business Plan
LGA Membership Pricing Methodolgy and Schedule
For further information on the value of LGA Membership please click here.
Current LGA Annual Report
Past LGA Annual Report
LGA Mutual Liability Scheme and Workers Compensation Scheme Annual Reports
Older copies of LGA corporate documents
To access older copies of LGA Corporate documents please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 08 8224 2000.