Emergency Management Seminar
The 2019 Emergency Management Seminar aims to:
- Discuss challenges and opportunities in Local Government Emergency Management;
- Share new ideas and emerging risks;
- Explore what stretch thinking and consequence management concepts mean for councils;
- Introduce new technologies;
- Consider case studies of local government action;
- Strengthen networks between local government emergency management practitioners.
The seminar will have an integrated exercise spread across both days, looking at an extreme heatwave scenario and its wide-ranging consequences on councils. The seminar will also include the LGFSG operational readiness information including the seasonal outlook for summer.
The full program will be released shortly.
Dates: Thursday 12 September and Friday 13 September 2019
Time: 9am – 4pm
Venue: Adelaide Entertainment Centre
Cost: $100 (+GST) per day or $175 for both days