LGA Procurement has partnered with seven prominent South Australian businesses to deliver a new, locally-focussed corporate and work wear preferred supplier panel for local government.
This new arrangement will lead to local economic benefits from purchases made through the panel.
Key contract information
|Contract number||LGAP 19053|
|Contract start date||1 July 2019 - Corporate Wear|
1 October 2019 - Workwear and Personal Protective Clothing
|Contract expiry date||30 June 2022|
|Extension options||2 x 12 month extensions at the absolute discretion of LGA Procurement|
|Procurement method||Request for quotation and/or via Notice of Participation|
|LGAP RFQ template||No|
Use this panel to procure:
- Corporate clothing and other items
- Knits, casuals and polar fleece
- Corporate footwear
- Accessories (Belts/Ties/Hats etc)
- PPE (High Vis, Night Vis)
- Safety Footwear
Services available via this panel:
- Corporate Logos (Embroidered, Patch, Transfer etc)
- Onsite Services (Sampling Packages and Fitting Services)
- Made to Measure Services (including alteration services)
- Post Pick Embroidery
- Stock Services (automatic stock replenishment / online ordering)
- RM Williams
- Rossi Boots
- RSEA Safety
- Worklocker Mount Barker (Formerly The Uniform Shop)
- Totally Workwear Richmond, Lonsdale & Victor Harbor (ONLY)
To view the contract flyer, please click the following link - Corporate Wardrobe, Workwear
How to obtain a quote
This contract can be accessed via VendorPanel.
Detailed information on contract pricing can be accessed through VendorPanel. Please refer to the Pricing Confidentiality Notice on VendorPanel for further advice on how to access pricing and terms and conditions of contract information.
To access the VendorPanel portal click here. If you are new to VendorPanel contact us for a login and user guide.
Purchases conducted outside of Vendor Panel portal can still be covered under LGA Procurement’s established contract arrangements. To ensure you are covered by the terms and conditions of the contract simply complete a voluntary Notice of Participation (NoP).