LGA Procurement has established this panel to provide councils and local government entities with a preferred provider panel arrangement for the supply, delivery and installation of road signs and associated products.
Key contract information
|Contract number||LGAP 17027|
|Contract start date||1 March 2018|
|Contract expiry date||28 February 2021|
|Extension options||2 x 1 year extensions|
|Procurement method||Request for quotation and/or via Notice of Participation|
|LGAP RFQ template||No|
- Supply of road signs and associated services, and/or Installation of road signs and associated services
- Supply of traffic control devices
- Installation of traffic control devices
- Australian Standard (AS) and South Australian Government Approved Road Signs, including but not limited to:
- Advance directional
- Tourist and recreation
- Street tags and nameplates
- Customised road signs in accordance with specific customer design and manufacturing specifications
- Sign poles
- Sign pole hardware
- Sign legs for roadwork signage services
- Road and traffic sign installation services
- Other signage installation services
- Guidepost installation services installation of traffic control devices
- Electronic signage
- Variable message boards
- Portable traffic signals
- Arrow boards
- Building signs
- Tourist signs
- Miscellaneous hazard indicators, barriers and related traffic goods
- Carpark items (wheel stops, speed humps etc)
- Traffic cones
- Guide posts
- Delineators and temporary pavement markers
- Grabrails and handrails
This contract can be accessed via VendorPanel. To access the VendorPanel portal click here.
If you are new to VendorPanel contact us for a login and user guide.
For further information on VendorPanel, please click here.
Purchases conducted outside of Vendor Panel portal can still be covered under LGA Procurement's established contract arrangements. To ensure you are covered by the terms and conditions of the contract simply complete a voluntary Notice of Participation (NoP).