LGA Procurement has entered into an arrangement direct with Adobe to provide an Enterprise Program for procurement of all of your Adobe requirements.
This is a second generation Enterprise Term Licence Agreement (ETLA) which will offer an opportunity to purchase from a wide range of products, and has seen Adobe partner with Data#3 for this provision.
The program has a minimum annual subscription entry level requirement but provides for a broader range of programmatic benefits that are of value to large enterprise customers.
Each ETLA is custom built to a customer, taking into consideration a variety of factors including current licensing arrangements and past licensing history.
This agreement allows for any affiliated council to be part of the agreement by choice, leveraging the volume of licenses from grouping together to gain access to an ETLA and its benefits. The ETLA is signed centrally by LGA Procurement as the lead agency and then council participants must opt-in to the terms and conditions of that central agreement including their responsibility for committing to license subscription payments through the term.
Unless a council is large enough to qualify in their own right then they will not have access to an ETLA program. While we cannot mandate councils to participate in this program, Adobe have assured that you will not gain all of the benefits or access to similar pricing through an alternative program on your own. Similarly, while there are other program in the market such as the Adobe VIPe program which offer some but not all of the benefits, the pricing level is not comparable to the LGA Procurement ETLA offer.
ETLA benefits include:
- Fixed pricing for a 3 year term (concluding on 18 August 2021)
- Single annual payment at contract anniversary
- Predictable annual payments
- Flexibility to over-deploy licenses immediately and add to the agreement via true-up at anniversary with a flat 50% in arrears true-up rate.
- Enterprise Admin Console:
- Central point of application management, retain council wide application version control. Provide users with as much or as little control over application updates as council management preference, or centrally manage and control all upgrades, updates/patches.
- Enterprise tools for packaging deployment. Customise packages to suit council management or user requirements, including access to services etc.
- Capability and flexibility to easily add and remove users and redeploy licenses
- Multi-level admin access, from full system access to support only
- Access support chat, case management, expert services sessions
- 24 hour support.
- Access to Enterprise support via phone, email, Admin Console chat and case logging functions.
- Unlimited 30 minute expert services sessionsAccess to a Remote Customer Success Manager.
Participation dates are now closed.
For all SA Councils and Subsidiaries (see Eligibility below), the confidential pricing is available on the Members Only Secure Site.
If you are having issues logging in to the secure site, please contact Vicky Newton by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Participate
To access this contract at the next Participation date, please contact Tyler Osborne at Data#3 direct at Tyler_Osborne@data3.com.au.
Click here to see a list of the organisations eligible to access this contract.