Comensura Pty Ltd is LGA Procurement's vendor neutral, sole supplier of temporary labour hire staff and temporary placement staff services, catering for diverse range of occupations in metropolitan, regional and remote areas.
Key contract information
|Contract number||LGA 15-003|
|Contract start date||30 October 2015|
|Contract expiry date||31 October 2021|
|Extension options||1 x 2 years|
|Procurement method||Contact LGA Procurement|
- Temporary labour hire staff
- Temporary placement staff
Categories of contingent labour covered include:
- Machinery operators and drivers
- Technical and trade workers
- Clerical and administrative workers
- Community and personal service workers
- Centralised and consolidated sourcing of all temporary labour
- Access to a range of recruitment providers engaged directly by Comensura (offering flexibility and choice)
- Full compliance management (qualifications, licences, registrations, screening, police checks, etc.)
- Full data capture and access (candidate appointment durations, labour hire category types, appointment rationales/reasons, expenditure, decision making, compliances
- Performance management
- Expenditure control and management
- Consolidated invoicing
- Driving cost savings through aggregated purchasing and improved spend visibility across recruitment spend.
Click here to see a list of the organisations eligible to access this contract.
How to obtain a quote
To find out more about the services from Comensura, please contact LGA Procurement.
(For this contract, VendorPanel serves as an information portal only.)
To access this contract, local government entities will need to enter into a Customer Contract Memorandum with Comensura. The Memorandum forms part of the Heads of Agreement between LGA Procurement and Comensura for the provision of temporary staff services.
Benefits of purchasing through this contract
Find out more about the benefits of purchasing through LGA Procurement.