Notice of Participation
There may be occasions where councils wish to undertake a procurement process outside of the VendorPanel portal, e.g. low value/volume purchases such as road signs and workwear, which are often purchased by a number of people across the organisation.
Purchases conducted outside of VendorPanel portal can still be covered under LGA Procurement’s established contract arrangements. To ensure you are covered by the terms and conditions of the contract, it is essential to quote the correct contract number in your transaction with the company.
We have prepared a simple voluntary Notice of Participation (NoP) form that provides an authorised instruction by your organisation that will:
- be provided to all contracted suppliers
- ensure your organisation receives the contract pricing
- guarantee that your council/entity is protected by the terms and conditions of the LGA Procurement/NPN contract
- provide contract support and problem solving services through LGA Procurement.
A signed NoP does not stop you from dealing with other suppliers outside of the panel and a NoP is able to be cancelled at any time by advising LGA Procurement and the supplier in writing.
VendorPanel remains the preferred platform for your purchases. When conducting purchases through this portal you are automatically covered by the terms and conditions of each contract when the appropriate category is selected.
LGA Procurement actively monitors transactions that occur within VendorPanel and can offer assistance in the process, however when councils are operating outside of VendorPanel the risk of incorrect transaction details greatly increases.
This NoP applies to the following LGA Procurement/NPN panel arrangements:
- OS4400-2020 - Office and Workplace Supplies
- NPN 1.17 - Bulk Fuel, Fuel Card Services, Oils & Lubricants and Vehicle Care Products
- LGAP 17027 - Road Signs and Associated Products
- LGAP 19053 - Corporate, Workwear and Personal Protective Clothing
Please complete the fields below and a NoP will be sent by LGA Procurement to the preferred suppliers on the nominated contract. A copy will also be sent to the person completing the form.