Shovel Ready Connect is a free 1-hour advisory workshop for council CEOs and senior managers to tap into a panel of trusted and experienced local government legal, finance, procurement and strategic advisory partners.
Through this one-of-a-kind offering, LGA member councils have access to an independent sounding board to assist you prepare, plan and deliver economic stimulus projects for your community.
Our aim is to provide CEOs and senior staff with information and guidance on your identified projects, including:
- Insights on the various grant programs on offer and other stimulus opportunities
- A confidential forum to identify and troubleshoot potential risks, challenges and project pathways
- Tips about best practice policies and settings that will help you to act quickly and maintain good governance
- Market insights and advice on procurement approaches that will save you time and money in a challenging market
- Guidance on financial products available and responsible use of borrowings
- Opportunities to identify potential partnerships, federal and state government contact points and connect with resources and services that will support your success
Shovel Ready Connect is available now and can be delivered online or in person at Local Government House – it’s easy, confidential and free.
for more information...