2020 Local Government Emergency Management Seminar
The 2020 Local Government Emergency Management Seminar will be held on Wednesday 4 November.
Attendance is available in person at the Adelaide Convention Centre or online via livestream.
With a very special keynote speech from Professor Nicola Spurrier, Chief Public Health Officer, this year the seminar will focus on the ‘extraordinary’ experiences of the past year, by discussing;
- Achievements and learnings from the last 12 months
- Staff and community welfare
- New ideas and emerging risks
- The role of Libraries, Health Officers and Legal Services during emergencies
- Technologies for decision making
- Communicating during a crisis
- Managing remote deployment of staff
- The strength, diversity and collaboration of our sector
- Planning for the future
Date: Wednesday 4 November 2020
Time: 9:00am – 5:00pm (registration from 8:30am)
Venue: Adelaide Convention Centre or online livestream
This event is being run in accordance with the current COVIDSafe restrictions and requirements. The health and safety of all involved is of highest importance to us.
Should conditions change and the event be unable to proceed at the Convention Centre, you will be notified as soon as possible via email or text message. The seminar will proceed for online attendance only and the difference in ticket pricing will be refunded to you.
For more information:
Anisa Cadd, Event Coordinator - 0428 791 654 or
Scott Loechel, Manager LG Emergency Management Operations - 0429 451 891