Councils with electric trucks are reporting:
- no loss in performance - with zero emissions
- negligible maintenance and consumables
- very little noise pollution.
You are invited to join LGA Procurement to visit the SEA Electric plant in Victoria in February 2020 (date tba).
The day trip will provide you opportunity to:
- view various types of vehicles under construction
- learn what the payback period can be and the real cost of ownership
- drive in a fully electric vehicle
- hear presentations from the SEA Electric team
- meet current users including staff from the City of Yarra, Melbourne.
A day trip ticket is $299 pp (ex GST) and includes:
- Return flights Adelaide to Melbourne
- Return transfers to SEA Electric vehicle HQ in the Dandenong Ranges
- Lunch and morning coffee
To register your interest in this exclusive LGA Procurement event please visit this page.
For further information please contact Jane Vergou on 8224 2058.