The structure and operation of the LGA is set out in its Constitution, under which the following boards and committees must meet regularly with the responsibility of guiding various aspects of the organisations activities in line with policy and other decisions taken at Ordinary and Annual General Meetings.
If you'd like to review the LGA's Constitution and other Corporate Documents please click here.
- LGA Board of Directors
- South Australian Regional Organisations of Councils (SAROC)
- LGA Audit and Risk Committee
- Greater Adelaide Regional Organisation of Councils (GAROC)
- LGA Executive Committee (dissolved in 2018 with the transistion to the new LGA Constitution and governance structure)
- Metropolitan Local Government Group (MLGG) (replaced by GAROC in 2018 with the transistion to the new LGA Constitution and governance structure)
Click on the following link to view the list of meeting dates.