CEO Advisory Group
The primary objective of the CEO Advisory Group is to advise the Board of Directors on the design and delivery of policy and services to members.
The Group will consider:
- the value and validity of services offered by the LGA to members;
- proposals for the further development of existing or new services by the LGA; and
- the effectiveness of operational policies adopted by the LGA in connection with member services.
CEOs Advisory Committee - Next Meeting
|07/11/2019||CEO Advisory Group Meeting|
About the CEO Advisory Group
The Board is delighted to have the following CEOs as the Group’s members:
- Andrew Aitken, Adelaide Hills Council
- Cate Hart, City of Prospect
- Deb Larwood, District Council of Kimba
- Glenn Rappensberg, Alexandrina Council
- Michael Sedgman, Rural City of Murray Bridge
- Adrian Skull, City of Marion
- David Stevenson, Regional Council of Goyder
- Mark Withers, City of Port Adelaide Enfield
Meetings of the CEO Advisory Group will be held at least once a quarter. The Group will provide a written report to the LGA Board of Directors after each of its meetings to provide an update on the matters being considered by the Group.