Members of the LGA Board include:
- President (elected by all Councils);
- Immediate Past President;
- 8 Metropolitan Representatives and 4 Deputy Members (elected by Metropolitan Councils);
- 8 Country Representatives and 6 Deputy Members (elected by 6 zones); and
- 2 observers - Convenor of the Metropolitan CEOs Committee and the President of the Local Government Professionals (SA).
The Constitution provides more detailed information regarding the composition, powers and election process for the LGA Board.
Click here to view or download the LGA Board Members' Manual.
Click here to view the LGA Board Policies (login details required).
Click here to download LGA Board Agendas.