The LGAMLS offers Members an extensive range of cover which includes:
- Public and product liability
- Professional indemnity
- Environmental landfill (pollution legal liability)
- Councillor and Officer and employment Practice Liability
- Aviation liability
A summary of the services provided by the LGAMLS are depicted in the diagram below.
Expanding on the services in the above diagram, the LGAMLS provides the following range of service offerings to Members:
- Claims management - a robust claims management services is provided to ensure claims are administered and determined with in an appropriate timeframe.
- Aerodrome Risk Management Program - the Aerodrome Risk Management Program is based on minimising liability risk exposures by demonstrating compliance with CASA and best practice standards for certified, registered and aeroplane landing areas.
- Emergency Management and i-Responda - developing a good governance risk management framework, i-Responda and accompanying risk management programs have been developed for taking measures to protect and keep the wider community safe from natural and other hazards.
- Railway Interface Management Program - the LGAMLS developed a Railway Interface Management Program to assist councils meet their legislative commitments, and to assist with the identification and assessment of risks and Interface coordination responsibilities.
- Emerging issues - assist council and provide risk management strategies for emerging issues such as changes in legislation (PDI Act), decisions made by the courts, risks identified world wide (management of building cladding) and many more.
- Volunteer management - provide a web portal with all the information, templates and policies needed to effectively manage the many volunteers who assist our members deliver valuable services to the community.