LGA Procurement has established contracts for the supply of a wide range of goods and services.
When a council chooses to use an LGA Procurement contract it removes the necessity to approach the wider market. This is because LGA Procurement has already undertaken a rigorous open tender process that satisfies probity requirements (with particular reference to the Local Government and ICAC Acts) and achieves best value for councils.
Suppliers appointed to each panel have been evaluated and have agreed to contractual terms and conditions that meet the idiosyncratic needs of local government (some of which may be outside of industry-standard trading terms).
LGA Procurement also partners with its interstate counterparts as part of the National Procurement Network to achieve benefits far beyond the reach of an individual council or region.
Or view contract details:
- Bitumen, Minor Civil and Engineering Services
- Outdoor Supplies & Equipment
- Professional Services
- State Government Contracts
- Vehicles, plant, equipment & consumables
- Fuel Tax Credits
- Trucks for local government
- Plant, Machinery and Equipment
- Trucks Specialised and Bodies
- Passenger Vehicles, Vans, Buses, Hybrid Electric Vehicles and Chargers
- Bulk Fuel, Fuel Card Services, Oils, Lubricants and Vehicle Care Products
- Motor vehicles - SA suppliers for passenger and light commercial vehicles
- IT, Corporate Supplies & Equipment
LGA Procurement continues to expand the range of contracts available to South Australian Councils.
View our Forward Procurement Plan and Contract Offerings below.
LGA Procurement Forward Procurement Plan If there are additional products or services you would like to see included in our contract suite, please contact us to provide feedback.
Didn't find what you were looking for? Please contact us to discuss your purchasing needs.
Click here to view a tailored list of the current LGA Procurement tender opportunities that are advertised and managed via the SA Tenders and Contracts website.
SA Tenders and Contracts, provides easy-to-use access to all publicly available bidding opportunities within the South Australian Government.
For suppliers needing assistance with registering and using the SA Tenders and Contracts website, please refer to the Help/FAQ or contact the SA Tenders and Contracts Help Desk.