Contract OS4400-2020 Office Supplies, Products, Equipment and Accessories will commence on 1 May 2020 and will replace the current MAV contract ST4412-2015 Office and Workplace Supplies.
This contract sets out to provide councils with:
- access to suppliers who will deliver value for money through a combined spend arrangement
- a continued streamlined, end-to end approach to the access and management of Office Supplies, Products, Equipment and Accessories
- innovative solutions
- options to purchase ‘green’ and ‘socially responsible’ products.
Key contract information
|Contract start date||1 May 2020|
|Contract expiry date||30 April 2023|
|Extension options||2 x 1 years|
|Procurement method||Request for quotation and/or via Notice of Participation|
|LGAP RFQ template||No|
The product range is extensive and includes (but is not limited to):
- General stationery products
- Printer/IT consumables
- Catering/Kitchen products
- Janitorial and Cleaning supplies
- Office plants
- Workplace WHS and Personal Hygiene products
The South Australian specific suppliers:
- Complete Office Supplies
- Adelaide Direct Stationers
- KW Wholesale Stationers
- Office Brands
- Salute Better Solutions
- Premier Paper
- Winc Australia Pty Ltd
Click here to see a list of the organisations eligible to access this contract.
How to obtain a quote
This contract, including detailed information on products, ordering and delivery provisions, pricing and general terms and conditions can be accessed via VendorPanel.
Please refer to the Pricing Confidentiality Notice on VendorPanel for advice on how to access pricing and terms and conditions of contract information.
Purchases conducted outside of Vendor Panel portal can still be covered under LGA Procurement’s established contract arrangements. To ensure you are covered by the terms and conditions of the contract simply complete a voluntary Notice of Participation (NoP).
Benefits of purchasing through this contract
Find out more about the benefits of purchasing through LGA Procurement.