In addition, the LGA produces an Annual Report which records the performance of the organisation in relation to its strategic objectives.
The LGA Constitution
The LGA Constitution (effective from 27 October 2018) is available to view here.
- GAROC Terms of Reference (effective 8 January 2020)(406 kb)
- SAROC Terms of Reference (effective 8 January 2020)(351 kb)
- LGA Audit and Risk Committee Terms of Reference(289 kb)
- LGA CEO Advisory Group Terms of Reference(253 kb)
- LGA Meeting Procedures (effective 31 October 2019)(345 kb)
- LGA Membership Proposition (adopted Oct 2018)(254 kb)
The LGA Policy Manual is a compilation of the policies which are determined and amended by members at Ordinary and Annual General Meetings.
LGA's Strategic Plan
To assist in setting the LGA's broad priorities the Association has in place the 2016-2020 LGA Strategic Plan(3488 kb).
LGA 2018-19 Annual Business Plan
LGA Membership Pricing Methodology and Schedule
For further information on the value of LGA Membership please click here.
Current LGA Annual Report
Past LGA Annual Report
- 2017-2018 LGA Annual Report
- 2016-2017 LGA Annual Report
- 2015-2016 LGA Annual Report
- LGA 2014/2015 Annual Report
- 2013 2014 LGA Annual Report Final
- LGA Consolidated Financial Report for year ended 30 June 2018
- LGA Consolidated Financial Report for year ended 30 June 2017
- LGA Consolidated Financial Report for year ended 30 June 2016
- LGA Consolidated Financial Report for year ended 30 June 2015
- LGA and Controlled Entities Financial Report 2013-2014
LGA Mutual Liability Scheme and Workers Compensation Scheme Annual Reports
- 2018-19 LGASA Mutual Annual Report
- 20172018 LGA MLS Annual Report
- 20172018 LGA WCS Annual Report
- 20162017 LGA MLS Annual Report
- 20162017 LGA WCS Annual Report
- MLS Annual Report 2013/2014
- WCS Annual Report 2013/2014
- MLS Annual Report 2012/2013
- WCS Annual Report 2012/2013
Older copies of LGA corporate documents
To access older copies of LGA Corporate documents please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 08 8224 2000.